Friday, March 18, 2011

Things I Am Currently Obsessed With:

I am going through a 70's phase, hardcore.

(none of these images are mine)

Aviator Sunglasses


Leather Jackets (especially bombers)

(ha- I just realized I'm wearing this exact outfit right now with boots)

Vintage Ski Jackets

 Minnetonka Mocassin Boots

Macadamia Nut Oil Hair Treatment

 Long Blazers with Denim Shorts

Silver Jeans (most flattering jeans evar)

White Boyfriend Blazers

Retro Makeup- liquid eyeliner and Pale Pink Lips

Ombre Hair

Heavy Bangs


  1. I am all for blazers with shorts! So awesome.

  2. I just want to thank you for making me officially obsessed with these things now too. Lol. No, seriously. I desperately want a ski jacket now.

  3. You should be obsessed with this:

  4. Love the aviator and Drew's hair. Gorgeous!

    xo thefashionguitar

  5. I agree, I can't live without my Aviator glasses! They are my ultimate accessory and they really look great on anyone. Love Drew also, she is gorgeous!

    Will follow you. Have a great day!


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carrie Bradshaw Made Me Do It. Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Emocutez