Wednesday, April 13, 2011


My obsession with travel and vintage finally came to a head with this amazing collection at Steamline:

There are other styles and other colors, but I am completely smitten with the Aviator style in yellow. Imagine my joy at realizing they were 40% off! Imagine my horror at realizing all but the smallest cases were sold out!

Back to the drawing board...


  1. Those are so fab!! I'm sorry some of the bags were sold out. What a bummer.

  2. Those are perfect - I'd get a big one any way!

    Chic on the Cheap

  3. Wow these are soo cute. Shame the smaller ones were sold out!! :(

    Great blog btw, I am now a follower! Also, I love the name of your blog, drew me to it straight away <3

  4. I love your blog name, and these cases are beaut x


Related Posts with Thumbnails

Carrie Bradshaw Made Me Do It. Copyright © 2009 Girl Music is Designed by Ipietoon | Distributed by Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Emocutez